Drinkable solvents
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-10 02:38:33 UTC
Alcohol, ethyl
Water
Gasoline
what else?
Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Alcohol, ethyl Water Gasoline what else?
All solvents are drinkable.
Most of them just once.

Do you often drink gasoline ?
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-10 05:09:30 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Alcohol, ethyl Water Gasoline what else?
All solvents are drinkable.
Most of them just once.
Do you often drink gasoline ?
--
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
I siphoned gasoline and accidentally got a mouthful. Its
taste is better than 151 rum. Smoother. I did not swallow it.
Frank
2019-09-10 12:02:16 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
Post by Libor Striz
Alcohol, ethyl Water Gasoline what else?
All solvents are drinkable.
Most of them just once.
Do you often drink gasoline ?
--
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
I siphoned gasoline and accidentally got a mouthful. Its
taste is better than 151 rum. Smoother. I did not swallow it.
I think all would imagine "drinkable" means consumable.
There are plenty of solvents, e.g. methanol, ethylene glycol, that a few
drops won't harm you but a few swallows might kill you.

I had a professor that would analyze bootleg booze during prohibition
for the bootleggers. He knew it was illegal but said there were more
people in the hospital from drinking booze with methanol than there were
pregnant women.
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-10 18:40:09 UTC
Post by Frank
Post by o***@gmail.com
Post by Libor Striz
Alcohol, ethyl Water Gasoline what else?
All solvents are drinkable.
Most of them just once.
Do you often drink gasoline ?
--
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
I siphoned gasoline and accidentally got a mouthful. Its
taste is better than 151 rum. Smoother. I did not swallow it.
I think all would imagine "drinkable" means consumable.
There are plenty of solvents, e.g. methanol, ethylene glycol, that a few
drops won't harm you but a few swallows might kill you.
I had a professor that would analyze bootleg booze during prohibition
for the bootleggers. He knew it was illegal but said there were more
people in the hospital from drinking booze with methanol than there were
pregnant women.
A few drops of alcohol causes a tiny amount of liver scarring.
There is no known safe low amount that does not scar, according
to this rumor.
Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
There is no known safe low amount that does not scar, according to this rumor.
There is no known safe low amount
that does not increase probability of liver cancer.

Alcohol is the proved trigger of the 7 kinds of cancer.
And that Is the official medical information, not rumor.
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-11 01:30:29 UTC
Post by o***@gmail.com
There is no known safe low amount that does not scar, according to this rumor.
There is no known safe low amount
that does not increase probability of liver cancer.
Alcohol is the proved trigger of the 7 kinds of cancer.
And that Is the official medical information, not rumor.
--
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
I did an experiment on a liver of a food animal. one beaker has
water and one beaker has liver in 151 rum.
A few hours later, the water had allowed internal material to go out
of the liver into water.
The 151 rum on the liver kept the liver preserved, with
no secretions of materials.
Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
I did an experiment on a liver of a food animal. one beaker haswater and one beaker has liver in 151 rum.A few hours later, the water had allowed internal material to go out of the liver into water.The 151 rum on the liver kept the liver preserved, withno secretions of materials.
Such an in vitro exoeriment is not comparable
with in vivo, low concentration, long term exposure.
--
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )