Why don't patent formulas work?
Peter Jason
2020-10-19 20:17:24 UTC
Help!
Frank
2020-10-19 22:54:06 UTC
Help!
I believe they must be formulas that work but are usually not the
optimum formula which the inventor may hold as a trade secret.
Krzysztof Mitko
2020-10-20 07:11:59 UTC
Post by Frank
Help!
I believe they must be formulas that work but are usually not the
optimum formula which the inventor may hold as a trade secret.
True, and also: often patents are purposedly written in the most obfuscated
and hard to follow way possible.
A spokesman said: "Would you like to buy some of my spokes?"
Martin Brown
2020-10-20 08:12:22 UTC
Post by Frank
Help!
I believe they must be formulas that work but are usually not the
optimum formula which the inventor may hold as a trade secret.
They usually do work but you have to follow them very carefully and be
experienced in the art if you are expecting it to work.
--
Regards,
Martin Brown