A list of all the petroleum geology ideas as well as petroleum engineering related technologies I have thought of thus far.
Treon Verdery
2023-02-28 03:12:47 UTC
All the ideas here are public domain. There are ideas here as well as a result of just duplicating notes.
To the amusement of the reader, the ideas are listed newest first, so the quality is higher near the middle. The material is notes, rather than polished material.
Here are some unsent notes, followed with some of my sent notes on petroleum geology.
The Doctor
2023-02-28 06:03:31 UTC
Treon Verdery <***@gmail.com> wrote:
: All the ideas here are public domain. There are ideas here as well as a result of just duplicating notes.
: To the amusement of the reader, the ideas are listed newest first, so the quality is higher near the middle. The material is notes, rather than polished material.
: Here are some unsent notes, followed with some of my sent notes on petroleum geology.

This abusive spamtroll came from

Newsgroups: sci.chem
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2023 19:12:47 -0800 (PST)
Subject: A list of all the petroleum geology ideas as well as petroleum
engineering related technologies I have thought of thus far.
From: Treon Verdery <***@gmail.com>

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
Trump on Twitter.

This makes
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Depeer%20Google%20Groups