Platinum: nuclear structure of a catalyst
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-19 20:13:37 UTC
Platinum is the greatest catalyst known to this
retired electrical engineer. Here is a glass bead model image...

https://impuremath.wordpress.com/charge/

I discovered the shapes of all elements at a magnification of 20 trillion.
Alan Folmsbee
Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
Platinum is the greatest catalyst known to this retired electrical engineer. Here is a glass bead model image...https://impuremath.wordpress.com/charge/
I discovered the shapes of all elements at a magnification of 20 trillion.Alan Folmsbee
How exactly have you discovered it?
What experimental technique was used ?
Was it confirmed by independent researchers?

Is it possible I already know the answers
to all above questions ?
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
Martin Brown
2019-09-20 08:03:43 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Platinum is the greatest catalyst known to this retired electrical engineer. Here is a glass bead model image...https://impuremath.wordpress.com/charge/
I discovered the shapes of all elements at a magnification of 20 trillion.Alan Folmsbee
How exactly have you discovered it?
Advanced hand waving supported by dynamic assertion ;-)
Post by Libor Striz
What experimental technique was used ?
Was it confirmed by independent researchers?
Of course not.
Post by Libor Striz
Is it possible I already know the answers
to all above questions ?
--
Regards,
Martin Brown
Libor Striz
1970-01-01 00:00:00 UTC
.
Post by Martin Brown
How exactly have you discovered it?
Advanced hand waving supported by dynamic assertion ;-)
What experimental technique was used ?
iu> Was it confirmed by independent researchers?
Post by Martin Brown
Of course not.
Sure, I am well aware of it.
Alan follows the rule
"Do not let facts to destroy your pretty hypothesis !”
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
o***@gmail.com
2019-09-20 16:23:34 UTC
Post by Libor Striz
Platinum is the greatest catalyst known to this retired electrical engineer. Here is a glass bead model image...https://impuremath.wordpress.com/charge/
I discovered the shapes of all elements at a magnification of 20 trillion.Alan Folmsbee
How exactly have you discovered it?
What experimental technique was used ?
Was it confirmed by independent researchers?
Is it possible I already know the answers
to all above questions ?
--
Poutnik ( the Wanderer )
Dear Libor and Martin,
You can read the scientific paper on how I discovered the
shape of all nuclei...

Journal of Nuclear Physics
"Magnetism from Iron's Nuclear Structure"
March 2019 issue

The catalyst Pt was evaluated after 2 years of defining
all elements' shapes and charge distribution rules.
The platinum shape is not experimentally verified.
Radon is experimentally verified.
Neon is verified with Schrodinger's algebra.

The nuclear crystalline structure was discovered on May 25, 2017.
The lattice is called Face Armored Cubic
Alan Folmsbee MSEE