Time magnet
Treon Verdery
2023-03-02 03:59:20 UTC
Curved lines make only certain possible paths, change the possible paths [and you] change sequential degrees of freedom [among] timelike degrees of freedom; field equations describe electrons [every electron has a magnetic field] [so to look for new kinds of paths with different degrees of freedom from magnetism you could look at the] field equations that describe electrons, it could be that, just like some equations have two or more solutions electron fields have more than one possible solution, particularly for particular configurations of an electron or electrons]; different simultaneous solutions of the electron suggest fundamentally] new kinds of electrons [and electromagnetism] Different electrons [from that] make different magnetic fields with different curve shapes and different sequential or asequential degrees of freedom linking a new kind of magnetism to time.
Now, as I write this, here is a long version that might be more readable
The Doctor
2023-03-02 12:46:07 UTC
Treon Verdery <***@gmail.com> wrote:
[...]
: Now, as I write this, here is a long version that might be more readable=20

This abusive spamtroll came from

Newsgroups: sci.chem
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2023 19:59:20 -0800 (PST)
Subject: Time magnet
From: Treon Verdery <***@gmail.com>

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
Trump on Twitter.

This makes
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Depeer%20Google%20Groups

Depeer Google groups Now!!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
Only an evil person could punish someone for doing good, and only an evil ideology could allow it. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com
Martin Brown
2023-03-02 15:49:08 UTC
Post by The Doctor
[...]
Wed, 01 Mar 2023 19:59:20 -0800 (PST)
WTF don't you learn to use a kill file?
I see none of this crap unless some clueless fuckwit reposts it in full.

There is so little genuine chemistry traffic here now that the group
might as well not exist! Much of Usenet has gone the same way.

There is one legitimate post about every 3 months in recent years :(
Martin Brown
Treon Verdery
2023-04-13 21:00:54 UTC
Post by Martin Brown
Post by The Doctor
[...]
Actually I wrote it, and another person put it on Sci.chem for me. To be more on topic, rapamycin is published at two studies as making mammals live 60% longer. Based on the way fluorination of corticosteroids makes them hundreds to 1K times more dose potent it seems like replacing one or more hydrogens with a fluorine could make a new longevity drug hundreds of times more dose potent. I saw an abstract on single step, perhaps near STP fluorination. If you have heard of that, do you have any chemistry comment on its effects on rapamycin?

Thanks for the prompting to discuss actual chemistry.
The Doctor
2023-04-13 22:38:07 UTC
This abusive spamtroll came from

sci.chem #136732
Newsgroups: sci.chem
Date: Thu, 13 Apr 2023 14:00:54 -0700 (PDT)
Subject: Re: Time magnet
From: Treon Verdery <***@gmail.com>

Spamtrollers are trolls posting useless spam thinking it is content
but are posting useless noise. Spamtrolls are newsgroup vandals!
Thoses trolls are as bad as Donald
Trump on Twitter.

This makes
https://groups.google.com/search/conversations?q=Depeer%20Google%20Groups

Depeer Google groups Now!!

Spamtroller , thou art rebuked in the Name of Yahweh the Father,
Jesus the Son and the Holy Spirit for Jesus has all authority here
and Satan has no authority here!
--
Member - Liberal International This is ***@nk.ca Ici ***@nk.ca
She didn't want to be evil, but by denying her nature she adopted it. -unknown Beware https://mindspring.com